1. We are leaving for North Carolina tomorrow morning. Travis is taking a class at the Woodwright's School, taught my none other than Roy Underhill himself! (if you're into woodworking [or married to a woodworker] you probably know Roy Underhill.). I plan on wandering around Chapel Hill and reading books.
2. Kindle book borrowing! My sister-in-law showed me how we can share virtual books on our Kindles. Neat.
3. Girl Scout cookies. Thin Mints. Samoas. Yums. And hot green tea...makes my throat happy.
4. Fashion Star. Okay, so....I watched a bit of this show the other day, and It was actually pretty fun! And it's really cool you can buy the clothes the next day!
5. Looking at old emails from the start of our relationship. Travis forwarded me an email I sent him when we started dating. It is sooooo cute! It made me smile. I sent him a picture of a wood bike rack and suggested we make bagels.